LAX Customer Service Agent PT
American Airlines is seeking candidates for Part-Time Customer Service Agent to work at LAX International Airport.
Comprehensive Benefit Package provided and airline travel privileges at an hourly rate of $11.17 USD.
Serves customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner. Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders. Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance. Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments. Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times. Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers. Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel. Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks. Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period. Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision. Responds and assists during security and emergency situations. Follows internal/external policies and procedures. May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to en-plane and de-plane passengers. May be required to perform Operations functions including air to ground communication.
- High School diploma or GED
- May be required to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Applicable valid drivers license as required by local authorities
- Work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days off
- Fluency in a specific foreign language may be required in certain locations
- Public contact experience preferred
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Work overtime on short notice in emergencies or when operationally necessary
- Must fulfill government required criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
- Must secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must report to work on a regular and timely basis
Click on the link to apply: http://careers.aa.com/en/ac/jobpost/20923